Hélène Boucher cottage
On the 1st floor of a separate building, with direct access, you will find the Hélène Boucher cottage (famous Aviatrice of which a small piece of the plane is present in the lodging).
This cottage, totally decorated in an airmail style, aviation of the 30s includes a main room with living room, a fireplace, an American kitchen.
In a separate room, a bedroom, a separate toilet and a bathroom.
Facilities & comfort
- High comfort bed (160 x 200 cm)
- Pillows, duvets
- Shower room with shower and various products offered
- Towels, hair dryer
- Private toilets
- Wall-mounted towel warmer
- Fully equipped kitchen area with dishwasher, oven, hob
- Pots, pans, kitchenware, cutlery for 6 people …
- Blackout curtains and shutters
- Sofabed for 2 people,
- Living room,
- Flat screen TV with internet access (Youtube, Netflix…)
- Unlimited WIFI internet access
Price for 1 night : 110 € to 145 €, depending of the period, for two people.
Minimum duration : 3 nights in high season, 2 nights in low season.
Local taxes : 1,75 € / person / night
20 € / person / night.
Possibility of ordering breakfast (10 € / person) and different local dishes avoiding to move.
Possibility to order pizzas or pies to cook yourself in the bread oven.
Taxes included.Book now